Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introductions: Ben

Hey, so my name's Ben Burris, and I decided to make this blog.

There were a bunch of ideas I had for things that I wish someone had told me when I was directing and performing in Mock Turtle Soup, then realized that college improv is still kind of new to most of the country and more troupes get started every year. There aren't a whole bunch of old veterans of college improv to talk to everywhere in the country, so I hope to make this a place for all of them to come together to share some experience and knowledge with the people still in the thick of it.

I am currently still performing with Mock Turtle Soup, but I'm graduating in May when I hope to join these very early stages of the Greenville, SC professional improv scene.

My favorite warm-up game is Hot Spot, my favorite Short-form game is Good, Bad, Worst, and I don't have a favorite Long form that I can think of. I do have a couple 2-man forms that I helped make and love (the T.I.T., Best Friends for Life, Quantum).

No comments:

Post a Comment