Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introductions: Alyssa

Hi! I'm Alyssa, and I've been improvising for five years. (This feels like AA).

I started out as a college improviser with Mock Turtle Soup of Clemson University, and I haven't stopped. When I graduated, I was invited to DSI Comedy Theatre in North Carolina to teach and perform. My teams included (one of my all time favs) Honkey Kong, Sister City, Average Ducks, the 708, DSI High, SLAM and ComedySportz. Then I moved to Philly where joined The N Crowd and performed every Friday night in Old City. Now, I'm living in Oklahoma trying to start up an improv scene. We've got three teams: a college team (yet to be named), a community team (also yet to be named) and my duo with Bryan (founder of MTS) called Red Letters.

I love pina coladas and people falling down stairs. My favorite warmup is electric factory, my favorite game is Ding and my favorite form is the Harold.

No comments:

Post a Comment