Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introductions: Justin

Hello, my name is Justin Scott. I was a founding member of Mock Turtle Soup at Clemson University. I was in the group for four years and had the opportunity to attend many festivals and workshops during that time. Notable instructors included Zach Ward, Jeff Griggs, Anthony King, Bryan Buckley, Charleston's The Have Nots, and others from such organizations as iO Chicago, Comedy Sportz Chicago, The Annoyance, The Playground, and DSIF. I graduated from Clemson and never performed improv again.

I also created a satirical online news source at Clemson called The Almond. It ran for three years, and to my knowledge is still the best newspaper Clemson has ever seen and its demise was met with much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

My favorite games are Half Life, Ding, and POW. My favorite form is the Henry. My favorite juice is Ocean Spray 100% cranberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment